Documents And Information To Be Submitted AlongL With The Application For Grant Of Licence Under Product Certification Scheme Of BIS
Document authenticating establishment of the firm
- Self Evaluation -cum- Verification Report (as enclosed).
- Copy of test report(s), duly authenticated, from independent BIS recognized laboratory indicating conformance of the product to relevant Indian Standard(s). It shall not be more than one month old.
, such as Registration by Company Registrar or
State Authority or Memorandum of Article in case Applicant Firm is a Limited Company OR Partnership Deed in case the applicant firm is under Partnership.
Certificate from concerned regulatory agencies like Central Insecticide Board (CIB), Chief Controller of Explosive (CCE) and Drug Controller etc., as applicable.SSI Certificate :
in case firm is a small scale unit (if concession in Marking Fee is required).
Drawing of the product
- Application to be submitted in duplicate duly stamped and signed by proprietor / partner / MD / authorized signatory of the firm indicating name & designation.
- Clearly indicate product variety to be covered (type/grade/declared
parameters etc. and related ISS).
- In case of shifting of manufacturing premises, BIS shall be informed.
- Mention complete office and factory address.
- Give details of previous application for this product if applied earlier. State whether application was closed / rejected with reason.
- Give details of licenc e held earlier if any. State whether license was cancelled / expired with reason.
- Give details of any legal case filed by BIS if any. State whether convicted by Court at any time in such cases.
- All Visits/Inspections till grant of licence are chargeable @ Rs 3000 per day per person (except Preliminary Inspection for which Rs. 4000/= are chargeable).
- Testing charges of sample(s) are to be paid at the time of drawal of sample.
- Submit undertaking with respect to acceptance of Scheme of Testing and Inspection at the time of Verification Visit.
- The application is liable to be rejected, if the information submitted by you along with your application is found to be incorrect.
- If the documents are in language other than English/Hindi, a translation in English/ Hindi should be provided.