means to secure a piece of work legally so that in future if anyone copies it then he can be punished. Businesses, writers, etc. usually go for copyright registration. At ALL INDIA TRADE SERVICE COMPANY, we offer trustworthy Copyright Registration services. Also, you can avail Online Copyright Registration Services from us.
Why Take Our Copyright Registration Services?
Following Are The Details As Well As Requirements For Copyright Registration
- Our experts are well-versed in legal know-how
- The services are carried out at a swift pace
- Charges are reasonable
- Proper help is offered in completing the legal papers or documents
Following Documents Are Needed For Copyright Application
- Name of Applicants & Company
- Address of Applicants & Company
- Name of Object / Literature / Software etc
- Title Name Object / Literature / Software etc
- Name of Author of Object / Literature / Software etc
- Foundation Date of Object / Literature / Software etc
- Partnership Deed / Memorandum of Company
- Any Other Agreement for Object / Literature / Software etc
- 4 Copy of the Object / Literature / Software etc
- TM -60 for N.O.C Certificate by Trademark Registry
- Power of Attorney in favor of MR. KIRIT DANTANI (Advocate)
In Case Of Literary, Dramatic Or Musical Work, Not Being A Computer Programme
- Paper Size – A4
- Copyright Application Set in Triplicate
- Power of Attorney
- N.O.C. Letter for all Partner
- 5 Label Atristic Work
- Demand Draft of Rs. 400/-
In The Case Of A Computer Programme
- To reproduce the work in any material form including the storing of in any medium of electronic means
- To issue copies of the work to the public and not being copies already in circulation
- To perform the work in public, or communicate it to the public
- To make any cinematograph film or sound recording in respect of the work
- To make any translation of the work
- To make any adaptation of the work
- To do, in relation to a translation or an adaptation of the work, any of the acts specified in relation to the work in sub-clause (i) to (iv)
In Case Of The Artistic Work
- To do any of the acts specified in clause (a)
- To sell or give on commercial rental or offer for sale or for commercial rental any copy of the computer programme
- Provided that such commercial rental dose not apply in respect of computer programmes where the computer itself is not the essential object of the rental
In Case Of Cinematograph Film
- To reproduce the work in any material form including depiction in three dimensions of a two dimensional work or in two dimensions of a three dimensional work
- To communicate the work to the public
- . To issue copies of the work to the public not being copies already in circulation
- To include the work in any cinematograph film
- To make any adaptation of the work
- To do in relation to an adaptation of the work any of the acts specified in relation to the work in subclauses (i) to (iv)
Work In Which The Copyright Subsists
- To make any other sound recording embodying it
- To sell or give on hire, or offer for sale or hire any copy of the sound recording regardless of whether such copy has been sold or given on hire on earlier occasions
- To communicate the sound recording to the public
Subject to the provisions of this section and the provisions of this act, copyright shall subsist throughout India in the following classes of works, that is to say,
- Original literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works
- Cinematograph films
- Sound recording
Copyright shall not subsist in any work specified in subsection (1), other than a work to which the provisions of section 40 or section 41 apply, unless,
Copyright shall not subsist
- In case of a published work, the work is first published in India, or where the work is first published outside India, the author is at the date of such publication, or on a case where the author was dead at that date, was at the time of his death, a citizen of India
- In the case of an unpublished work other than a work of architecture, the author is at the date of the making of the work a citizen of India or domiciled in India
- In the case of a work of architecture, the work is located in India In case of a work of joint authorship, the conditions conferring copyright specified in this sub -section shall be satisfied by all the authors of the work.
Requirements For Filing The Copyright Application In India
- In any cinematograph film if a substantial part of the film is an infringement of the copyright in any other work
- In any sound recording made in respect of a literary, dramatic or musical work, if in making the sound recording, copyright in such work has been infringed.
The copyright in a cinematograph film or a sound recording shall not affect the separate copyright in any work in respect of which or a substantial part of which, the film, or, as the case may be, the sound recording is made.
In case of a work of architecture, copyright shall subsist only in the artistic character and design and shall not extend to the processes or methods of construction.
Procedure For Grant Of Copyright
- Full name, address and nationality of applicant(s) and that of author
- The year and country of first publication of the work
- List of countries where the work has been published and the year of publication
- The year and country of last publication
- Six copies of the work
- Power of attorney
- The application is examined by the copyright office and objections, if any, are raised thereto.
- The certificate is issued by the copyright office after the objections, if any, are removed to the satisfaction of the department.
In case of labels which can be used as trademark, first of all the clear copyright search certificate has to be received from the trademark office and only thereafter application for copyright can be filed in the copyright office.