All India Trade Service Company
has been a No-1 in the field of Intellectual Property Law and its Management in India. This success could not have been achieved without the support and guidance of Mr. Kirit Dantani
, the Advocate of the company. He was an Examiner of Trademark (Govt. of India) from 29-10-2001 to 31-05-2006 and currently he is an Advocate (Since 07-07-1995) Practitioner for Trademark, Design, Patent Company, Factory Registration and Certification OF I.S.O, I.S.I, S.S.I, F.P.O, Hallmark, Agmark, and Labour and Civil Matters.
Our all Intellectual Property Lawyers are practicing in the IP Management field and thus hold good knowledge & experience across all fields of technology and all businesses. We also have teams with international exposure and therefore they handle any strategic management project and related prosecution, enforcement, and transactional work easily.
We help our clients for any type of intellectual property management matters, owing to which, their profit and shareholders in the business are increased in many ways :
- Our clients create new products with their latest investigations with the support of our IP lawyers. They always give them the latest information about how to avoid infringes to their products.
- Our lawyers give advice for new invention, new product, new IP property strategically coordinating international prosecution and litigation to the clients including litigation, licensing, acquisitions, and financings. Also advise for realizing value through enforcement and a variety of business transactions, including portfolio licensing, acquisitions, spinoffs, donations, and collaborative arrangements. The lawyers also give guidelines for value creation through strategic technology development and strategic branding for increasing the intellectual property.
- By working with the company's Business Adviser and Business Manager, we take care of the IP landscape and identify opportunities for IP protection. Also, our legal & management team observes whether to license, challenge, or design around the IP matters.
- We are also providing legal service for value assessment of business opportunities, IP due-diligence investigations for merger, acquisition, and financing transactions. Foreign money transaction to provide information significant in deciding whether to go forward or renegotiate various terms and conditions, with financial considerations and warranties, company's IP agreements, and ownership of IP rights. Also legal advice is provided for value transfer through licensing, acquisitions, spinoffs, and collaborative arrangements.
- Our firm’s lawyer, solicitor, prepare good drafting of all IP matters. They have extensive experience in negotiating and drafting a wide variety of agreements and other legal documents, as well as providing counseling on the relevant IP and licensing law. We believe in maintaining good relationships with our clients and partners.
- We have competent Lawyers, Attorney and Solicitor Patent and Trademarks Agents/Attorneys with over 20 years of experience and a dedicated focus on intellectual property management.
- Our firm has latest computer systems with searchable international databases and proprietary mapping software.